About AGRI Tech
AGRI Tech: AES AFLS Technology Support Team
Email: email@example.com Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Phone: 479-575-3420 Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Computer Labs: http://bumpers-labs.uark.edu/
Interim IT Director
- Eli Hanson
- Aaron Rogers - Project/Program Specialist
- Alline Fulton Phillips - Purchasing
- Andrew Laing - Audio-Visual Technician
- Andrew Mitzel - Audio-Visual Technician
- Austin Daniel - Technology Assistant
- Cosmo Denger - Project/Program Specialist II. Senior Support
- Kris Parks - Computer Support Specialist
- Matt White - Computer Operator
- Ryan Kivett - Technology Assistant
- Quincy Ward - Project/Program Specialist
- Shannon Springer - Project/Program Specialist
North Campus (Farm)
- Robert Godfrey - Network Infrastructure Manager
Division of Agriculture Stations and Research Centers
- Michel Guerreiro - Research Stations Support Lead, Senior Support
AGRI Tech strives to develop and deliver computing and digital resources to the Arkansas Division of Agriculture and the Dale Bumpers College faculty, staff, and students. The goals of the support team are to enable teaching and research in the many fields covered by the division and the college, provide classroom technologies to support and improve learning, and present innovative tools for engagement.
The Technology Support Group is responsible for the management of all IT resources at the Fayetteville campus and across the state at the many experiment stations including administrative systems, enterprise applications, IT infrastructure, IT networks and security, academic and classroom technologies, IT support and customer relations, and IT communications.