UADA Multi-Factor Authentication
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
The University of Arkansas System - Division of Agriculture uses Multi-Factor authentication to reduce the chance of your UADA account from being compromised by phishing scams, automated bots, and targeted attacks.
Once you are registered for MFA, using cloud apps (box.uada.edu, outlook.office.com, Workday, etc.) will require a second authentication method to sign on.
Register Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Ready to make your account secure? Register for UADA Multi-Factor Authentication
iPhone/iPad Setup Instructions - setup for Microsoft Authenticator and SMS text messages.
Android Setup Instructions - setup for Microsoft Authenticator and SMS text messages.
MFA Methods: Ranked from most to least secure
- Microsoft Authenticator app (preferred as the primary method): This option pushes a notification to the authenticator app on your smartphone or tablet.
- SMS Text message code: This method sends a text message containing a verification code.
- Secondary email address: This method sends a verification code to your secondary email account. Note: this method can only be used to change your password and will not work as a secondary authentication method for signing on to your account.
Important: Keep your second factor authentication device with you at all times. If your secondary authentication method device is lost or stolen, contact AgriTech immediately at 479-575-3420 for assistance.
Password Changes and Resets
After you have registered Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for your account, you can modify your secondary authentication methods or change your password by following the links.
Forgot Password: https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
- 2 Authentication Methods are required for password reset.
Change Password: https://myprofile.microsoft.com/
- 1 Authentication Method is required for password change.
Update your MFA methods: https://aka.ms/mfasetup
Important: Password or MFA resets assisted by AgriTech Support Staff require a picture of yourself holding either a photo ID (driver’s license) or your university ID. Contact AgriTech for help.
Still have questions? Check out the Multi-Factor Authentication FAQ