UADA.edu is Here!
UADA Domain Change Complete
The details below are specific to AES employees.
UARK email accounts and UAF resource access with those accounts will remain and are unaffected by these changes.
Direct Impact for Anyone with a @uada.edu Account
- Email – Your @uaex.edu email account will convert to @uada.edu.
- Email Forwarding – If you have setup email forwarding for your @uaex.edu account to your @uark.edu account, the forwarding will continue to your @uark.edu account with no changes needed.
- Cloud and Mobile Device Apps – UADA Apps that you use including Workday, Teams, Outlook, Zoom, etc. will require you to sign in with your @uada.edu account.
Direct Impact for Shult Agricultural Research and Extension Center Employees
- Computer Login – Computers on the AES Campus will be converted to the UADA domain. AgriTech Support will schedule with groups and individuals to get this completed in phases.
- AES Campus Wi-Fi – You will need to login to the new UADA Secure Wi-Fi using your UADA username and password.
- VoIP Phones – You will need to sign in to your AES Campus Polycom VoIP phones with your new @uada.edu account. Cisco phones in DTAS will continue to work without
- SWRE and LFST phone users will also have to perform this step.
- VPN – Connect to Pulse Secure VPN with your @uada.edu after the account migration