There are two versions of Wi-Fi available. Follow the instructions below based on which connection you need.
Connect to UAEX Secure Wi-Fi
UAEX Secure Wi-Fi is available to anyone with a @uaex.edu account. This Wi-Fi will provide a secure connection to the aes.uaex.edu network and its resources.
Note: If you only have a UARK account, connect to UAEX Guest Wi-Fi instead.
- Select “UAEX Secure Wi-Fi” on your device.
- Input your username and password
- Accept security certificate (if prompted)
Need more help? Choose your device below for specific connection settings and troubleshooting tips.
Still not working? Contact AGRI Tech for help.
Connect to UAEX Guest Wi-Fi
UAEX Guest Wi-Fi is available for anyone without a @uaex.edu account.
- Select “UAEX Guest Wi-Fi” on your device. A web browser will open automatically with the UAEX Guest Wi-Fi agreement.
- Read the agreement
- Enter your email address and click accept
Troubleshooting Note: If you already have an Internet browser open, it can block the redirect to the Guest Wi-Fi splash page. Open a different browser or tab and visit a new website to initiate the redirect.