Teams VoIP Voicemail
Voicemail - Microsoft Teams
Teams voicemail follows the one inbox rule, meaning your voicemail is synced across your Teams app (preferred method), desk phone, and email inbox (@uada.edu email). If you delete your voicemail from one location it is removed from all three locations.
- Click the "Calls" tab
- Click the "Voicemail" tab
- Select the voicemail and click "Play" to listen.
- Press the Ellipsis (three dots) on the right of the voicemail for more options including Delete.
Change Voicemail Greeting
Currently, the only way to change the voicemail greeting is through the Teams app. If you need a microphone to record a new greeting, contact AGRI Tech to request a checkout microphone.
- Open Teams and click on your profile picture on the top right
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Calls"
- Click "Change
- Follow the audio prompts to record a new greeting